36°N Bike Share Program
We're excited to announce that our new bike share program is now up and running! Thanks to our great partners at Wabi Cycles, 36 Degrees North members can use one of our bikes to get around downtown during the work day (No more searching for parking spots when you grab lunch or go to a meeting. Can I get an amen?).
There are a few things to keep in mind as this program kicks into gear (pun intended).
- Only 36°N members can use the bikes. Not a member yet? Apply here.
- You must sign a waiver before taking a bike out. https://www.hellosign.com/s/4bc1f5c8
- Always check out the bike on the member booking calendar before you leave. Also, make sure the front desk has your cell phone on file.
- You must wear a helmet. If you don't have one, grab one to borrow from the front desk.
- Check the tire pressure before heading out. It should be right around 90 PSI. We have a pump if it's low.
- You can adjust seat height. The front desk has a wrench.
- Obey all traffic laws. http://bikeleague.org/content/traffic-laws
- Always lock the bike. Loop the lock through the frame and front wheel.
- If you notice any problems with the bike, please notify the front desk or call Wabi Cycles directly: 888-670-BIKE