"How to Build a Website and Drive Traffic to Grow Your Small Business" is a 5-week series taking businesses from needs assessment to growing an audience.
When: Thursday evenings, 5:30-9:30pm, March 23- April 20
Cost: $25 per class; free for 36°N Members
**You can either pick the classes you think will help your business most or attend all five.
Part 1: A Website? Where Do I Even Start?
Do you wonder how a good website might move your business to the next level? Are you confused by the variety of platforms and how to choose? Come meet with a pro to find out how you can make digital initiatives work for your business.
- A needs assessment for your business: What needs to move to help your business?
- Digital overview: How can the different parts of the digital landscape help grow a business?
- Overview of the website platforms available: The pros and cons of Wordpress and Squarespace and a look at how each works.
- Overview of the audiences and behavior on social media: Focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Big question to answer: What platform and digital initiatives match what you want to do online?