"How to Build a Website and Drive Traffic to Grow Your Small Business" is a 5-week series taking businesses from needs assessment to growing an audience.
When: Thursday evenings, 5:30-9:30pm, March 23- April 20
Cost: $25 per class; free for 36°N Members
**You can either pick the classes you think will help your business most or attend all five.
Part 2: What Works and Where Do I Put It?
Are you not even sure what kind of website you need or what to put on it? How can you best tell the story of your business to attract new customers? Is that catchy domain name you want still available, and how can you grab it before it’s gone?
- Class discussion: Go over each business’ needs and what they want to do on their websites.
- Case studies: Go over success stories on how small businesses have thrived online and innovative strategies that have worked.
- Buy domains: If they don’t already a domain (URL) for their website, get online and buy it.
- Case studies: Go over the kinds of content that have worked online.
- Content: What do you need to place on your website to attract new customers? What stories, photos, videos, graphics do you need to finish out your website?
- Big question to answer: What contentdo I need to start building a website?