Lead It Up!
Presented by Inc 500 finalist and veteran Tulsa based entrepreneur, Eric English, and hosted by 36 Degrees North. The Lead It Up workshop is presented in a relaxing environment with only 20 total attendees to ensure you leave empowered.
This four hour workshop will be filled with quality instruction, leaving you with practical information you can immediately implement. Learn how to break through the common barriers that impede small business growth and profitability. Transition yourself and your employees into proper management, leadership and cultural practices to unlock exponential growth and release you to live life.
Developing Processes To Reach Your Goals
We will discuss how to create the right processes and metrics to lead your team to the goals you set:
- Defining the three core building blocks of any business
- Identify and create the correct processes for each building block.
- Understanding metrics that translate to goal achievement
- Learn what disciplines will get you to your goals.
Get Your Team To Get Work Done
What are the secrets to managing your team for effective production, while keeping workflow out of your office:
- Effectively empower people with responsibility.
- Use the "golden rule of management" to keep work from flowing through your office.
- Train your team to get the right things done and do them consistently
Three behaviors that produce a healthy culture
Learn why these three behaviors are critical to creating a healthy culture and how to get them in your team:
- Problem solving
- Team Work
Improve the quality of your life
Life is about more than simply scaling a profitable organization. We will discuss important topics such as:
- What are the three core ideologies we should pursue?
- How to set boundaries for a healthy lifestyle.
- Proper mindsets and activities of a leader.
- What you and your staff expect from an employer, employee relationship.
36°N members receive 50% off Level Up Workshops