Build It Up!
Presented by Inc 500 finalist and veteran, Tulsa-based entrepreneur, Eric English, the Build It Up workshop is limited to only 20 total attendees to ensure you leave empowered.
This four hour workshop will be filled with quality instruction, leaving you with practical information you can immediately implement. The only way to sustain a business long term is to effectively master all three building blocks of business. Learn practical and proven techniques to develop your skills in the areas of sales, finance, and production of products or services.
Nothing gets done until something is sold. Take control of your sales process with the following tools:
- Learn the three common buying behaviors all people have, and how to build your sales strategy to address all three.
- Define your "value add" and communicate it effectively.
- Create a process that will deliver consistent sales.
Excellent products and services keep customers coming back. How can you ensure your products and services will exceed the market standards:
- Provide products and services that stand the test of time, “no gimmicks required.”
- Defining customer expectations, and then beating them.
- How to control your quality for constancy.
You wouldn't fly a plane without gauges, and you shouldn't run a business without understanding financial reports. Read the tea leaves of the three most important financial reports, and learn what they can tell you about the performance of your business.
- Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
Learning To Lead
Leading isn't fancy speeches and bright lights, leaders direct, teach and motivate their teams in the trenches of business.
- Identify effective activities and build processes for your people.
- How to create proper job responsibilities and the practices to fulfill them.
- Learn how to develop a proper training program for new hires.
Early Bird Discount: 50% off through Aug 31.