Hosting Events at 36 Degrees North
So you want to host an event at 36°N…great! We love hosting educational and community-building events that target entrepreneurship as a whole or one of our three focus areas: students, women and tech.
Before you send us information about your event, here are some helpful definitions of how we categorize events:
- Meetup - group gathering around a specific topic
- Workshop - classroom-style presentation about a specific topic
- Conference - large-scale events
- Small - less than 20 people
- Medium - 20 to 50 people
- Large - greater than 50 people
- Public - anyone can attend
- Member Only - 36°N Members and/or Partners
- Private - closed to a specific audience
- Open - just show up
- RSVP - RSVP required
- Ticket - paid ticket required
Our goal is to make sure the right people know about the right events at the right time. We’ve created a game plan for promoting the various events at 36°N. Beyond our promotion, it’s vital that our partner organizations also promote these events among their channels.
We will promote public events in every available channel (social media, email and signage at 36°N). We will promote Member/Partner events internally through internal channels. Private events are not promoted since attendance is closed.