Tulsa StartUp Series powered by Tulsa Community College and the Lobeck Taylor Family Foundation has supported innovation, growth and creativity among Tulsa’s entrepreneurial community since 2007.
The annual startup competition’s impact has included:
- 2,300 full-time, part-time and contract jobs
- $11 million in follow-on investment
- $57.7 million in total economic impact for Tulsa
Our coaching forced us to look at aspects we might not have really looked at before in our business model which has been invaluable for us.
– Amy Murray, Nourish Drink
Tulsa StartUp Series Rules
Tulsa StartUp Series has reinvented itself. The new model of the competition includes all the best parts of previous competitions:
- networking with other entrepreneurs
- mentoring opportunities
- access to Tulsa’s premium entrepreneurship resources