The Teacher Innovation Fellowship is looking for educators from across the Tulsa metro area to participate in a two-week fellowship at 36 Degrees North, Tulsa's Basecamp for Entrepreneurs. Participants will work in teams to identify specific problems facing schools, ideate potential solutions and develop plans for creating change. These problems could be specific to students, the classroom, a whole school or a whole district.
During the two-week fellowship, you will experience:
- Class time (like your own classroom – learning new information and making connections)
- Group time (taking what you learn in class and working with your team)
- Field time (putting learning into practice)
Concluding the workshop, teams will present solutions to a panel of judges for the opportunity to receive grant funding for implementation back in your school. Our team will follow up with you throughout the school year to hear what is going well and what challenges you have faced taking your solutions back to your school.
The workshop will be June 13 – June 23. While you will not be required to be at 36°N the whole time, the expectation is that you are spending those hours working with your team on your solution.
- June 13 - June 23, 8am – 4pm
- Apply as an individual or team
- Each participant completing the fellowship will receive a $1,000 stipend
- Lunch will be provided each day of the fellowship
- Bring your own technology (not required)
- March 21 - 5:30pm - Info Session @ 36°N
- March 31 - Applications Due
- April 14 - Fellows Announced
- May TBD - Fellowship Orientation & Happy Hour @ 36°N
- June 13 - Fellowship Begins
- June 23 - Fellowship Ends
- June 29 - 6:00pm- Team Pitches
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or attend our Info Session on March 21st, 2017.