Effectively use your government as a support tool for your business.
- 11:30-Noon Tour of City Hall
- Noon-1:00 Lunch & Panel Discussion with City Leaders
Local entrepreneurs and small business owners are invited to learn more about how the City of Tulsa can help their businesses. This time is designed to help you navigate City Hall and all the processes within it. At the panel discussion, you’ll be able to ask questions on everything from permitting and ADA compliance to ordinances and how to communicate with elected officials.
- Councilor Ben Kimbro
- Nick Doctor, Chief of Community Development & Strategy
- Dawn Warrick, Director of Planning & Development
- Jim Coles, Economic Development Coordinator
Lunch is provided but registration is required.
This event is hosted by the City of Tulsa and is part of Tulsa's Global Entrepreneurship Week 2017.