What's your knowledge level regarding crowdfunding? Over the past five years, it has become a viable source of capital for entrepreneurs in both small towns and big cities. This peer-to-peer financing method is easily facilitated by the internet, and thanks to new federal and state regulations, interstate and equity funding is becoming possible. Consider how you can utilize this alternative financing method to create jobs and diversify your local economy. This webinar will discuss how crowdfunding is transforming the way entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.
You'll discover much during this webinar, including:
- The types of crowdfunding sources available and what you need to know about the JOBS Act
- How your economic development organization can use crowdfunding as a job creation diversification tool
- Case studies from urban and rural communities which demonstrate startup launch successes through crowdfunding
Webinar Presenter are:
- Anthony Zeoli, Partner at Freeborn & Peters LLP in Chicago, IL
- Aaron Hagar, Vice President of Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation in Madison, WI
**Space is limited. Register now to reserve your seat.
Contact: Brandon Oldham, firstname.lastname@example.org