Meet some of Tulsa’s top social enterprise leaders working to make a positive impact in our city at this panel discussion hosted by the Lobeck Taylor Family Foundation. We will talk about how business owners are using business principles to achieve their mission. We will also cover best practices for running a successful social enterprise in Tulsa.
- Sofia Noshay, Founder of The Ju Juu Project
- Debbie Gordon, Development Director of Resonance's Take 2 Cafe
- Mark Whitmire, Program Director of 501 Tech
- Maranda Figueroa, Development Director of Blooming Acres
- Wesley Rose, Social Enterprise Specialist for Youth Services Tulsa
- Natalie Deuschle, Lobeck Taylor Family Foundation Director of Grants & Impact
This event is free and open to the public. Beverages and appetizers will be served.
The panel discussion will be livestreamed on the Lobeck Taylor Family Foundation Facebook page.