Thinking of entering the world of retail? Have great stuff you want to sell but don't know how to get it out there? Wondering if you should open up an online shop or go all-in with a brick-and-mortar location? Join us for this special panel discussion with some of Tulsa's veteran shop owners to get the tips and tricks they use to establish and grow their brands.
Networking and light refreshments at 5:30. Panel discussion at 6:00.
- Adam Teague, Two Guys Bow Tie Co.
- Shavonna Caldwell, Habit Boutique
- Angelene Wright, Ida Red
- Shawn Zenthoefer, Dwelling Spaces & The Goods Bodega
- Choosing the right location
- Managing inventory
- Driving traffic into your store and onto your website
- Developing a long-lasting brand
- Getting your merchandise in an existing store
- Many more tips and tricks from real-life shop owners
This event is free and open to the public but space is limited. Please register on Eventbrite.