Responsibilities: ABAV is looking for a drafting technician to collect field data with the latest technology and methods, then draft and complete as-built or existing conditions documents for customers. Other projects include some outdoor living design, residential drafting, and some visualization of these designs.
Educational Background: Technical college with emphasis on drafting and design
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of drafting practices
- Familiarity with drafting programs for 2D or 3D drafting
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- General understanding of how a building goes together
- Passion for learning about new technologies and processes
- Willingness to contribute beyond your own skills
Schedule: Part-time, 24 hours/week
Benefits: financial fitness coaching; eLearning
About ABAV: ABAV digitizes existing buildings for architecture and construction teams.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Andrew Brister at email@example.com