Responsibilities: Plank and Mill is looking to hire a project manager and content creator. Responsibilities will include: managing art and copywriting partners; managing a drip email funnel; creating sales channels; optimization editing; minor copywriting; basic coding (General WYSIWYG, minor HTML and CSS edits) and managing advanced programming contractors.
Required Experience: 1-2 years of project management experience
- Some web project experience
- Ability to switch rapidly between different projects and clients in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
- Strong understanding of web development principles and new web technologies • Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and learn new methodologies
- Excellent written skills and proficiency in Google products (Google Docs, Sheets, Mail, Drive, etc.)
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent follow-through
- Fun to work with
Schedule: Full-Time (8am-5pm, Monday-Friday)
About Plank and Mill: Plank and Mill’s quality crafted Peel-and-Stick reclaimed wood planks are the easiest and most cost effective way to transform your space and achieve a quality designer look that has commonly taken a lot of time and money to produce. Unlike typical barnwood, peel and stick barnwood planks attach directly onto clean surfaces with minimal effort.