Thinking of entering the world of retail? Have great stuff you want to sell but don't know how to get it out there? Wondering if you should open up an online shop or go all-in with a brick-and-mortar location? Watch this special panel discussion with some of Tulsa's veteran shop owners to get the tips and tricks they use to establish and grow their brands.
- Adam Teague, Two Guys Bow Tie Co.
- Shavonna Caldwell, Habit Boutique
- Angelene Wright, Ida Red
- Shawn Zenthoefer, Dwelling Spaces & The Goods Bodega
- Building a great inventory
- What to consider when choosing a physical location
- How to drive traffic into your store and onto your website
- How to market and grow a long-lasting brand
- Key pain points for retailers
- Tips to get your merchandise in an existing store
Thanks to everyone who came out for our Business of Retail panel! We hope you enjoyed learning from Adam Teage, founder of Two Guys Bow Tie Co., Shavonna Caldwell, founder of Habit Boutique, Angelene Wright, owner of Ida Red, and Shawn Zenthoefer, owner of Dwelling Spaces and The Goods Bodega. If you missed it, you can watch the full recording above.
Want to dive deeper into the topics they discussed? Don't miss these upcoming workshops: