Fab Lab Tulsa is a non-profit, community-based fabrication lab located in the Kendall-Whittier neighborhood of Tulsa, Oklahoma. The space provides community access to advanced manufacturing and digital fabrication tools for learning skills, developing inventions, creating businesses and producing personalized products.
Fab Lab Tulsa is designed for custom digital fabrication and contains all of the tools necessary to rapidly conceptualize, digitize, fabricate, and assemble a wide range of physical projects.
Our 3,700 square foot facility houses the following:
- A Computer Lab space with CAD/CAM software
- A Conference Area / Classroom with presentation equipment
- A Mulit Function Space that includes CNC machinery, meeting spaces, project assembly spaces
- A Machine Room including CNC machinery, power tools, and hand tools
Our capabilities include:
- Photopolymer 3D printing
- Fused Deposition 3D printing
- Laser Cutting and Engraving
- Large and Small scale 3 Axis Machining
- Vinyl and Film Cutting
- 3D Scanning
- Circuit Fabrication, Assembly, and Testing
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 918-779-6025