For more than 100 years, the Tulsa Regional Chamber has served as an integral part of what makes our community a great place to live, work and play.
Every strategy, program and service is created specifically to provide a positive, year-end dividend and we are 100 percent focused on results that translate directly to our customers—our 2,500 members and our community.
We believe in five core values that guide the Tulsa Regional Chamber's internal conduct as well as our relationship with the external world including members, stakeholders, regional partners and the community at large.
- Community: We define our community as the greater Tulsa area. Our passion for the community drives our continuous efforts and activities toward improvement. We work tirelessly to engage and re-engage the leadership resources to make a great community even better.
- People: We are committed to collaboration, teamwork and diversity, both within our organization and within the community. We believe that when people unite for a common cause, success is the only outcome
- Integrity: We hold ourselves personally accountable for demonstrating the highest standards in all that we do. We honor our commitments and strive to earn and maintain the trust of those with whom we are privileged to associate.
- Professionalism: We take pride in being professional. We are committed to continuously improving the quality of the services we provide. We attract and retain the highest caliber talent to contribute to the organization and are dedicated to their continuous development to assure maximum proficiency.
- Membership: We believe that it is an honor and a privilege to serve our members. We recognize in order to have this honor we must "earn the right" to serve. To this end, we diligently seek ways to create additional value in the relationships with our members.